China Glaze- It’s A Trap-Eze! from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection
A few months ago I saw a photo of this polish, and became a woman obsessed.
I called and visited multiple stores in two different cities, and all were sold out of this fantastic polish (obviously because everyone needs it). I ended up ordering it off Ebay a few weeks ago for around $7 canadian, and it was totally worth it.
This is the polish after one coat:
…and after two coats:
Why do I love this polish?
1. This polish stands out because the base is not clear, it’s milky white. There is no need for a base colour- two coats give the look of a white base with a glitter topcoat.
2. From my count, there are eight, yes eight, different colours (all in different sizes) of sparkles in the polish. The colours also mesh really well. They remind me of Easter.
3. This polish is glitter dense, but not too glitter dense. In every brush stroke, I got even amounts of glitter. Further, the glitter was not clumpy (which surprised me considering how thick it is).
4. It didn’t chip easily. Even without a good topcoat, it got me through a whole week (only with minor glitter pieces missing).
5. It’s unique and noticeable. Within an hour of being in public on the first day of wear, a stranger complimented my nails.
The only thing I didn’t like?
The amounts of glitter made this polish incredibly hard to remove, which is not surprising.
Have you tried It’s a Trap-Eze? What did you think of this glitterful masterpiece of a polish?