As I recently discussed, I’ve been wanting to take a part of this blog in a more personal direction. Not too in depth and personal, just tidbits about my life and family.
Basically, here are some basic facts to get started:
- I’m about to turn 23
- My boyfriend Chris (also 23) and I have been together for 3 and a half years, since April 2010
- I have a 4 year old daughter named Holly (whom this blog is named after)
- Chris has a 5 year old daughter named Brooke
- Obviously both Chris and I were teen parents
- Brooke lives with her mom for the most part. She stays with us on our weekends, our days, and holidays (and whenever else we can take her)- She and Holly are besties
- Holly hasn’t seen or talked to her biological father in almost 2 years. She knows Chris as her one and only dad
- This year (2013) I graduated from university. I currently hold two honours bachelors degrees- one in psychology and the other in communications, media, and film. I’m highly, highly considering going to school soon
- Chris graduated last year (2012) from civil engineering technology- He currently works as a drafter in the solar industry
…and those are the basics, just a small intro about us. I plan to build and expand the rest of my posts from here, so stay tuned.