Archives for August 2014
1. This review made me laugh. Why do celebrities do this!?
2. Seriously obsessed with how real and chic this contact paper looks.
3. I used to think these were tacky, but with baby boy coming this Winter I’m seriously considering getting “The Whole Caboodle“.
4. I don’t care what anyone says. I love her and this dress.
5. What will I be doing tonight? Watching this reunion.
|ACO – Confetti Glitter|
|China Glaze – Feel the Breeze|
|China Glaze – Innocence|
|Image via Julep|
1. A funny reminder that no one cares about what you want when your wife is in labour.
2. Sometimes I feel too busy to pull out my sewing machine and get creative, so I’m loving the idea of this new book (written by an amazing blogger).
3. Chris and I have seen some extremely dated kitchens in the older homes we’ve been viewing lately. This makeover gives me hope!
4. This dessert looks so delicious to my pregnant self. I think I’ll be making it this weekend!
5. I can’t remember how I stumbled across her blog, but this is definitely one of my new favourite reads.