Happy Friday Everyone. This week has been extremely busy for us because tomorrow we move to our new house! Moving being this pregnant is extremely difficult, but I’m getting through it and trying to enjoy the good things:
1. I haven’t yet blogged about it, but this was my first week of not working. After being extremely stressed out and not feeling well, I decided to take my maternity leave a bit early. Being off work will really allow me to focus on moving (and all the paperwork), getting Holly into her new school routine, and unpacking.
2. I had my 34 week OB appointment and after a few weeks of high blood pressure, my blood pressure is back to normal. I guess it was a good choice to go on maternity leave early.
3. Our new house needs a lot of work, but for now we decided that a fresh coat of paint might brighten things up. This entire week my mother in law has been painting her life away, and I thank her because the house now looks completely different! Looks for photos soon.
|Our new house is a crazy big mess right now, but it’s coming along.|
|Holly is loving her new backyard.|
4. Holly’s last day of daycare and school at her current school was yesterday. She didn’t get upset and she’s actually pretty excited to start at her new school – win!
5. Uhm, I’m moving into my very own house tomorrow and I can’t stop talking about it!P.S. This is my first time linking up for the “High Five for Friday” series!