I missed this series last Friday, so this is a double high five!
1. I’m officially full term- 37 weeks pregnant today! When will baby come? Nobody knows….
2. We finally got the baby’s room painted and the crib together. Woo! The only thing left to work on is the small details.
3. I’m 3/4 finished reading Lena Dunham’s book “Not That Kind of Girl”. It’s been months since I’ve started and finished a book without weeks of lag time. It feels nice!
4. I got enough energy to decorate for halloween last week. I didn’t work much on the interior as our house is still kind of dishevelled from moving, but the exterior is looking good.
5. This is the first weekend in like 3 months that our family has had NO plans. I’m so looking forward to wrapping up little projects and relaxing.