I’m really hoping to pick up my blogging a bit, and I think a weekly series will hold me a bit more accountable. I used to post weekly but I stopped somewhere along the way. Let’s try this again.
1. Last weekend, we went on a short vacation to visit my family in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I snapped a photo of the gloomy Mackinac on the way there.
2. My favourite U.S. fast food chain is Sonic. There are 3 along the way to see my family.
3. The girls dipping their feet in Lake Superior.
4. I finally took CJ’s 7 month progress photo…at almost 8 months old. Oops.
5. I finally got around to organizing the girls’ closet and managed to fill a massive box with too-small clothes. I guess I better start back-to-school shopping.
6. Sometimes we just need to take a break from phones & tablets and play a board game.