Archives for August 2015
|My father cutting out the ancient door frame / Our brand new door|
|A new light fixture / Tons and tons of patching|
|Primer / The first coat of paint|
|First coat of paint around the mirror / An amazingly brightened vanity|
I honestly can’t believe the transformation that paint alone has had on this room. The dark orange/rust colour made the room feel incredibly small when in reality it’s very large. Having all of the ridiculous holes patched also adds some cleanliness to the room, and we finally got rid of the giant in-wall toilet paper holder (hence the gigantic patch at the end of the room).
There’s still a lot to do, but the transformation thus far makes me so, so happy.
I’ll be posting more progress soon. In the mean time, check out how many items we were able to cross off our list!
– I can finally make myself breakfast, but now it’s like noon so I should probably eat lunch…or just make coffee.
– I work up the energy to get dressed, but then I get covered in milk and have to change anyways.
– I just vacuumed, but the carpet is full of cat hair again.
– I just picked up in the kids’ rooms, but they’ve already ripped apart the living room.
– I’m so tired, but the kids are asleep so I want to stay awake.
– I know I’ll be woken up at 6 a.m., but I still can’t fall asleep at 1 a.m.