– I can finally make myself breakfast, but now it’s like noon so I should probably eat lunch…or just make coffee.
– I work up the energy to get dressed, but then I get covered in milk and have to change anyways.
– I just vacuumed, but the carpet is full of cat hair again.
– I just picked up in the kids’ rooms, but they’ve already ripped apart the living room.
– I’m so tired, but the kids are asleep so I want to stay awake.
– I know I’ll be woken up at 6 a.m., but I still can’t fall asleep at 1 a.m.