It’s been a crazy couple of weeks, only to get crazier!
1. We spent labour day weekend at the local fair with the kiddies.
2. Feeling like I was in high school again riding the tilt-a-whirl with my best friends.
3. We discovered that CJ weighs over half of what Holly does (10 months old vs. 6 and a half years old). She’s still trying to pick him up.
4. Holly had her first day of Grade 1!
5. Right after her first day of school, she also had her first day of gymnastics. She was extremely nervous, but I think this is something she’ll excel at.
6. I had a meeting with work to go over the details of my return (how is maternity leave over already?) and decided to get my first PSL of the season afterwards. Yummy.