1. We went shopping and Holly got her very first leotard. This is it. She can’t wait for gymnastics this week.
2. My poor Chris had a terrible Tuesday night. He ran up the stairs to answer the door for pizza and ended up fainted and falling down our stairs. He’s a bit beat up and getting sick of appointments, but he’s good.
3. I got handy and did some painting this week. I’ll be showing off my progress later this week.
4. CJ has become a lot more interested in big people food. How is he almost 11 months old?
5. My mom, my sister, and I took a day trip to the Detroit area and spent almost 12 hours shopping. We stopped for a pretzel and I had to document. Yum.
6. My sister looking like Ariel in the Disney store. She also got her first piercing this weekend (her nose)!