1. We have an extremely mischievous baby on our hands over here. I’m quickly learning that having a boy is a lot different than having a girl.
2. Obsessing over the LUSH bath bombs I recieved for Christmas.
3. Holly and CJ finding new ways to play.
4. The girls recently started diaries. I thought this entry was particularly funny.
5. The girls used their Christmas gift cards to buy My Life As dolls (Walmart’s version of an American Girl doll). I’m shocked it took this long for the doll obsession to start.
6. I actually can’t believe it, but my parents got a dog. My new “brother” is a Golden Retriever named Diesel.