Archives for July 2017
Watching: The Challenge: Dirty 30 started on Tuesday! I also just finished Riverdale and just started Big Little Lies (both so good).
Eating: Cream cheese filled banana bread. This recipe is amazing.
Doing: Enjoying our new car! My 2002 Cavalier kicked the bucket 2 weeks ago, so we purchased a 2016 Ford Fiesta (and finally have working air conditioning).
Planning: A trip up north to visit my family next week. It will be CJ’s (now 2.5 years old) first time there. Summer is crazy!
After we received our magnets, I used Microsoft word to type out the cards. I was scared about the whole printing at home process, but it went incredibly well. I printed all of the cards in 15 minutes, and then attached the magnets. The Zots glue dots held the magnets on perfectly, and didn’t damage them when pulled off the card.
In the end, our DIY save-the-dates cost a total of $100 and look similar to ones that cost 4x more. I was extremely happy with the result!
Is it weird that I love invitation making?
Other posts in Our Wedding series:
1. Our Wedding: Our Engagement Story
2. Our Wedding: The Date is Set
3. Our Wedding: Inspiration
4. Our Wedding: Hunt for the Dress
5. Our Wedding: A Realistic Budget
6. Our Wedding: The Venue
This post may contain affiliate links or banners, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
It’s summer and it’s time for a giveaway!
- (1) Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8 Quart
- (1) 2 Count Pot Silicone Sealing Ring for 8 Quart
- (1) Instant Pot IP-Silicone Loaf Pan Electric pressure Cooker Springform Loaf Pan with Tempered Glass Base
- (1) Instant Pot IP-Springform Cake Pan Electric Pressure Cooker Springform Cake Pan with Tempered Glass Base