This post contains affiliate links and photos, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Today is the first day of Winter and where I am, the weather is crispy and perfect!
Other than driving in the snow, I adore Winter. Everyone is cheerful, the air feels fresh, there’s always something to do, and we get a yearly refresh and reset.
With that, here’s my winter to do list:
1. Relaunch the blog on WordPress
2. Have new lighting installed in our foyer and lower family room
3. Find my 2018 planner – I’m eyeing a unicorn themed one to match my current travel mug
4. Restock my coupon binder, like very year
5. Learn to cook 5 new meals
What’s on your list this Winter?