This post contains affiliate links and photos, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Today is the first day of Winter and where I am, the weather is crispy and perfect!
Other than driving in the snow, I adore Winter. Everyone is cheerful, the air feels fresh, there’s always something to do, and we get a yearly refresh and reset.
With that, here’s my winter to do list:
1. Find a swimsuit
2. Have our eavestrough replaced
3. Create a new front walkway
4. Replace the back door on our house
5. Reduce my sugar intake
6. Grow a plant, any plant
|Free printable via EverydayHomeBlog|
As per my previous post, this season feels like a fresh start for me. Here are some things I would like to do this Winter:
1. Begin to learn calligraphy
2. Start our wedding album
3. Finish our upper level bathroom
4. Revamp the girls’ bedrooms
5. Work on meal planning
6. Restock my coupon binder
7. Take time to bake for Christmas
8. Get my 2017 planner
9. Finish Christmas shopping
10. Blog once a week