1. A new art project – one I’ve been wanting to do for a while now.
2. We made chocolate covered pretzels for Holly’s friends. I ate way too many during the process.
3. CJ has been teething hard, but he’s still his happy self (thank god). Can you believe he’s already 15 months old?
4. We had a very non-traditional Valentine’s day. One where I got Chris ping pong balls instead of chocolate. He loved it.
5. Monday was Family Day and Chris and I are lucky enough to get it off work. We spent the day playing board games and watching movies with the kids.
6. Chris spoiled me with Lush goodies for Valentines day. Much better than roses.