This post contains a press sample, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Although I love makeup and other beauty products, I’ve never taken the plunge and purchased a good pair of false lashes.
I remember getting fake lashes in beauty kits when I was a teenager, but the experience was less than great. I would attempt to apply them, make a huge mess, and immediately peel them off. After that, I made a few attempts with dollar store lashes for Halloween, but those didn’t go well either.
For some reason, the idea of trying higher quality lashes never really occurred to me. I always thought false lashes were more for special events or for women who did full makeup on the daily – aka not me. When Esqido contacted me about trying out some of their mink lashes, I jumped on the opportunity.
I was lucky enough to try out two styles of lashes:
1. Unforgettable – These lashes have a volume rating of 2/5 and are 5-10mm long. I chose this style for a day-to-day, subtle, and natural look.
2. Lashlorette – These lashes have a volume rating of 3/5 and are 9-12mm long. I chose this style for more of an intense “going out” look.
I also received Esqido’s Companion Eyelash Glue.
Check out my review of Esqido mink lashes below
|Unforgettable Esqido Mink Lashes|
|Lashlorette Esqido Mink Lashes|
|Left: Unforgettable | Right: Lashlorette|
– These lashes last for up to 25 wears! That’s insane to me!
– The band is handcrafted cotton and very flexible.
– It’s very easy to trim these lashes to your desired length.
– The glue bottle is very well designed. The applicator is perfect and doesn’t create a mess.
– The glue formula is amazing. It made applying these lashes extremely easy.
– These lashes come with a 60 day money back guarantee.
– The price is great, especially when considering how many times you can wear them.
|Top: My natural lashes with one coat of mascara | Middle: Unforgettable | Bottom: Lashlorette|
|Left: My natural lashes with one coat of mascara | Middle: Unforgettable | Right: Lashlorette|