This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
The first day of Winter was over 3 weeks ago, but here in Southern Ontario, Canada we’re still experienced little to no signs of Winter (totally not complaining). It’s been crispy cold with no snow – just how I like it.
Unlike most people, I genuinely love this time of year. The cold completely invigorates me and makes me a productivity machine. I’ve got some big plans for the next few months! Here’s my Winter 2019 to do list.
Winter To Do List
- Set goals for 2019 – This is something I’ve pretty much already finished, but is so important to me this time of year. My planner this year is helping.
- Build shelves for our dining and living area – This project has just begun, but I’m ridiculously excited to share it with you. There are three 7 foot farmhouse style shelves about to transform our upper level, I just need to build them first!
- Drink more water – I don’t know why but I seriously suck at this. I’m currently committed to 100 oz everyday.
- Stick to our new budget – I’ve recently made some adjustments to our budget that will allow us to pay off old debts a lot faster. It’s going to take some real work to stick to the guidelines I’ve laid out, but it’ll be so worth it.
- Get ahead on my blog content – I see so many bloggers who prepare their content 3 months in advance. It’s always been really difficult for me to do this considering I blog about what’s currently happening in my life, but I want to try and complete 3 months of content by the end of February.
Progress on the Fall to do list
- We finally completed the walkway I’ve been talking about for literally 2 years. Chris and I put in 16 concrete stamps by hand, and I learned a lot about how hard I can work. I plan on sharing the process in a post this spring!
- I’ve made huge progress on decluttering my home over the last 6 months (long before Marie Kondo‘s new show!). It’s crazy how having less stuff can affect your day to day living.
- I didn’t manage to DIY any halloween decorations this year, unfortunately. It’s still on my list for next year.
- My workout routine was consistent for maybe 2 months, and then I completely fell off. Why do I always do this!?
- Two amazing projects were finished this past fall. I completed this metal coffee table upcycle and an awesome farmhouse sign I’ll be sharing soon.
- I crushed Fall baking and tried 5 new recipes. My family was overjoyed.