Last Updated on
When my box arrived, the following things were included:
1. Litsie Snack Bag – Eco-friendly and Reusable Storage – This bag retails on Etsy for $8-$10 CAD. It comes in several patterns (not just awesome robots!), zips closed, and has an easy to clean plastic lining.
2. Eat Sleep Drool “Fly Guy” Onsie – This exact onsie isn’t listed on Etsy, but similar ones retail for $16-$18 CAD. The material is light and breathable – perfect for summer.
3. Sweet Sparrow Design Striped Toy Strap – This strap retails on Etsy for $12.42 CAD (strap only). I actually think this product is genius. It has snaps that allow it to adjust and hold a variety of items – soothers, toys, etc. I find it extremely useful in the car to keep my son’s sippy cup off the floor.
4. OXO CottonCandyKisses Bib – This exact bib isn’t listed on Etsy, but similar bibs retail for $5.99 CAD. The bib is very well made, reversible, and comes in tons of cute patterns. My favourite thing about this bib is the size. It provides full coverage for a messy toddler.
5. Pacha Mama Body Care Revive Body Butter – This body butter retails on Etsy for $17.95 CAD (larger jar than pictured below). The second I used this stuff, I fell in love. It’s made from all natural ingredients and it really does feel like butter on my skin.
The reusable snack bag has been extremely useful for me in both my older daughter’s lunch bag and my toddler’s diaper bag. It’s a great size, wipes clean in 2 seconds, and actually stays closed when I need it to.
A Bumble Box would be the perfect baby shower or new baby gift. Check them out here.