This post contains a press sample, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Although I love makeup and other beauty products, I’ve never taken the plunge and purchased a good pair of false lashes.
I remember getting fake lashes in beauty kits when I was a teenager, but the experience was less than great. I would attempt to apply them, make a huge mess, and immediately peel them off. After that, I made a few attempts with dollar store lashes for Halloween, but those didn’t go well either.
For some reason, the idea of trying higher quality lashes never really occurred to me. I always thought false lashes were more for special events or for women who did full makeup on the daily – aka not me. When Esqido contacted me about trying out some of their mink lashes, I jumped on the opportunity.
Check out my experience with mink eyelashes!
I was lucky enough to try out two styles of lashes:
These lashes have a volume rating of 2/5 and are 5-10mm long. I chose this style for a day-to-day, subtle, and natural look.
These lashes have a volume rating of 3/5 and are 9-12mm long. I chose this style for more of an intense “going out” look.
I also received Esqido’s Companion Eyelash Glue.
Check out my review of Esqido mink lashes below
|Unforgettable Esqido Mink Lashes
|Lashlorette Esqido Mink Lashes
|Left: Unforgettable | Right: Lashlorette
What I liked
Because there are so many amazing features, I’ll go ahead and break them down:
- The rose gold and white packaging is absolutely gorgeous. I was in love at first sight. The boxes are incredibly well made and will continue to hold the lashes between wears.
- These lashes last for up to 25 wears! That’s insane to me!
- The band is handcrafted cotton and very flexible.
- It’s very easy to trim these lashes to your desired length.
- The glue bottle is very well designed. The applicator is perfect and doesn’t create a mess.
- The glue formula is amazing. It made applying these lashes extremely easy.
- These lashes come with a 60 day money back guarantee.
- The price is great, especially when considering how many times you can wear them.
What I didn’t like
The only thing I didn’t like about these lashes is how thick the band is. I understand that this isn’t a huge deal and probably makes the lashes more durable, but I definitely couldn’t wear them without thick eyeliner. Not a deal breaker.
These lashes were a huge surprise to me. Mostly due to the glue, the application was much easier than I expected. The lashes were comfortable to wear and didn’t have an overly “fake” look to them. I couldn’t stop taking selfies.
I must point out that the Esqido website really blew me away. The descriptions of every lash style are very detailed, they offer a Lash Guide to help you choose what’s right for you, as well as videos, reviews, etc.
Take a look at how these lashes looked on me below:
|Top: My natural lashes with one coat of mascara | Middle: Unforgettable | Bottom: Lashlorette
|Left: My natural lashes with one coat of mascara | Middle: Unforgettable | Right: Lashlorette