Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate banners, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Happy Fall! It’s my absolute favourite time of year – the leaves are changing, the heat is slowly fading away, I’m wearing cozy cardigans to work, and I can smell the pumpkin spice in the air. I always feel extra invigorated during this season, so hopefully I can stay productive and destroy my Fall to-do list. Check it out below.
Fall To Do List
- Complete the walkway – Yes, this is still on my list. It’s been more of a process to prep the ground than I ever imagined, but we’re making progress.
- Continue to declutter our home – I’ve been hugely influenced by some amazing Instagram accounts that focus on simplifying home life. Whenever something leaves my house (sold or donated) I feel a sense of relief and I can’t wait to see what a difference it makes in my daily routine.
- DIY some new Halloween decorations – I’m aiming to complete a giant outdoor spider and some gravestones.
- Stay consistent with my workout routine – It really does impact my daily energy levels and I need to keep it up. Stayed focused on health has always been hard for me.
- Start 2 new home projects – The first will be re-shingling our shed and the second will either be painting my bedroom or our lower level rec room. I’m ready for a project!
- Bake a few new fall treats – This past week I made pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins and my family is absolutely obsessed. It’s totally inspired me to try a few more recipes this season.
Progress on the Summer to do list
- We managed to redo our entire driveway this summer, which is HUGE. We hauled 13 yards of gravel by hand and made it happen. The walkway still isn’t finished, but I’m okay with it. Any progress is progress and we’re wrapping things up slowly but surely.
- I’ve been absolutely crushing the decluttering game lately. Last weekend we donated 2 entire car loads of toys and clothes. It feels so good.
- We ended up making so many amazing memories this Summer. We had a lot of chill weekends, a big family vacation, and a mini honeymoon.
- The over-the-couch sign I wanted to make is done and hung! I’ll be sharing it soon.
- I actually managed to limit my coffee to 2 cups a day. I’m extremely proud of myself for this one because it’s been tough. I’ll be keeping it up because I feel so much better.