Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Last Tuesday marked the first day of Spring, and although it’s still cold and dreary here in Southern Ontario, I’m looking forward to the coming time of year. Spring is my second favourite season (behind fall) and this year I’ve got quite a bit planned.
Spring To Do List
- Create a new walkway to our front door – We’re going to be using the Quikrete Walkmaker to lay a new path and I’m kind of excited to see how it turns out.
- Upgrade the girls’ bedroom – The current plan is pale teal walls, grey vinyl plank flooring, and metallic accessories. There’s just a lot of work to do!
- Paint the shutters on our windows – Right now, the exterior shutters are a bland brown colour and I want to paint them black. Hopefully this makes our windows pop out from the red brick.
- Take time to practice my hand lettering – This was on my New Year’s Resolution list and I finally have the supplies to make it happen. I purchased these brush pens and I’m using these templates.
- Learn how to make a new dinner – Another item on my resolution list. I want to add another staple weeknight dinner to our revolving menu.