Last Updated on
This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure statement here.
Spring is officially here, and where I live it’s actually feeling very Spring-like. Yesterday I saw a spider outside and realized just how warm it’s gotten over the last few weeks (ew). We had a busy and productive Winter, so I’m excited to see what the next season will bring.
My Spring to do list as well as progress on the Winter list are below!
Spring To Do List
- Go somewhere new – Keeping with the 2019 theme of having new experiences, I’d like to visit somewhere completely new.
- Be more active with my children – As the weather gets warmer, I’m excited to try more activities with the kids. We’ve been swimming, going to the park, and training Holly for track season.
- Completely pay off credit cards – A big step on our debt free journey!
- Take on a new project – It’s been 2 months since I’ve had a real project, and it’s starting to drive me nuts. I need to come up with something asap!
- Plan a Summer trip – We’ve been saving since January to take the kids somewhere this summer. I’m not talking Disney here – just a small weekend trip
Progress on the Winter to do list
- This year I set goals a little differently. I created personal, home, money, and family goals and It’s been keeping me motivated. Checking boxes like crazy!
- The dining room shelves are complete! I’ve been extremely slow with photographing and sharing them. I’m hoping to get the post up next month.
- I’ve been drinking so much more more water this year. I created a spot in my planner to track water intake, and it’s helped me greatly.
- Sticking to our 2019 budget has been a challenge, but it’s been going significantly better than I expected. Here’s to paying off some debt this year!
- Unfortunately, I’ve been slacking at planning content ahead for various reasons. I’ve made it a priority to work on SEO for all of my old posts instead.